2015年12月30日水曜日

My Annual Project - Calendar 2016 of My Own Making / 年次プロジェクト―自家製カレンダー2016


 The paintings shown here are the picture part of my calendar 2016.

以下に掲載したのは2016年の手製カレンダーの絵の部分です。

1月Jan.






For the past 13 years I have been creating calendars on my own. Starting from A4 size with Indian ink and watercolor paintings, I now make A3 size with some more varieties like the acrylics or photos.

この13年間自らカレンダーを作り続けています。A4サイズに墨絵や水彩画からはじめて、今はサイズもA3になり、アクリル絵具や写真なども加わっています。

12月Dec.
These couple of years I have composed haiku to match some of my paintings or vice versa. The paintings are mainly landscapes but some figures, animals, and plants are depicted as well. My trips overseas have rendered me various sceneries and ideas.

この数年、絵の数枚に合わせて俳句を詠んだり、その逆をやったりしてます。絵は主に風景画で人物や動植物を描いたものもあります。海外滞在のお蔭で様々な景色や想念が得られました。

2月Feb.

This year I picked out a Japanese classic 'Tsurezuregusa' (Collection of Idle Essays) by Kenkoh Yoshida to quote some lines from and somehow managed to match them with a few of my paintings. This year also for the first time I invited one of my friends, Ms.Noriko Kobori to offer her two flower paintings in Japanese style.
3月Mar.

11月Nov.
今年は古典作品からいくつかの言葉を引用するのに吉田兼好の
「徒然草」を選び、絵の何枚かとどうにか合わせることができました。また今年初めて友人の小堀紀子さんに花の日本画を2枚提供していただきました。



.
4月Apr.
10月Oct.

5月May(by Noriko)

This project gave me a good incentive to try and depict the wonderful scenes I encounter on my journeys and in my daily lives. The annual target of producing at least 12 presentable pieces of work is not easy but worth the time and effort.






このプロジェクトのお蔭で旅先や毎日の生活で出会う素敵な光景を描いてみようという気になりました。少なくとも人の目に晒す事の出来る絵を12枚創り出すという毎年の目標は容易くはありませんが、時間をかけて努力するだけのことはあります。




The feedback from my friends after receiving my calendar are encouraging and informative and one of my friends with lots of physical problems felt relieved saying, "At least, I am able to use my talent for the art appreciation."

カレンダーを受け取った友人からの感想に励まされ参考にしたりします。満身創痍の友人の1人は
「少なくとも私の絵の目利きが活かされるわ。」と言ってほっとしました。
9月Sept.(by Noriko)
6月Jun.



7月Jul.
8月Aug.

Not only good comments but any critical or honest feelings from the readers are welcome here.


ブログを見た方の、良いコメントだけでなく批判的な、率直な感想もお待ちしてます。


0 件のコメント: