6月/Triplet
Starting from the Calendar - Effect of Journeys....June
代田連連旅の余韻の納めどこ 麻
遠廻りして吹きし草笛 淑
星からの交信音にたじろいて 麻
the lulling echoes
of my trip - paddies after
making a detour
blew the reed pipe Yo
taken aback at
beeping and squeaking
sound from a star Ma
旅の効用/Effect of Journeys
旅に赴く際に住み易い理想の町を、心のどこかで探し求めてきたように思います。最近はそれが終の住処探しとなって、新しい土地を見つけ滞在してきたわけですが、いつも帰ってきて思うのは、確かにきれいだった、素敵だった、でも。。。
Somewhere in my mind I have been in search of an ideal town for living comfortably. Lately it has turned to be a quest for a final abode and I have tried staying in an unknown land I found. I have never come home without feeling how beautiful and wonderful it was but...

もちろん旅人として目新しいものに感激するのは人生に欠かせないスパイスですが、毎日の生活の中で静かに自分の時を過ごせて、自然の中を歩きながら四季の推移を受け入れるという基本は欠かせないこと。
Of course it's essential spice of life to be stimulated by something new. In the routine, however, the basics are to be observed like spending our own time quietly and immersing ourselves in the seasonal transition while walking in nature.
空港バスが最後の曲がり角を曲っていつもの駅に向かうときの安心感。
スタバの抹茶ケーキが意外にイケるとか、クリエイトの豆腐は激安、といった日常の取るに足らないような情報が重なり合って心のどこかを占めている思った以上の重さ。
そういう事に気付かせてくれるのも旅の効用。
What a relief when the airport shuttle bus turns the last corner to approach our usual station!
The easiness of no more packing or unpacking needed.
Certain trivial daily tips like the taste of the matcha(green tea flavored) cake at Starbukcs exceeds our expectation or the tohfu (soybean curd) at Create (drugstore) is super-cheap are piled up somewhere in our minds and carry a more weight than expected.
Our journeys make us remember the importance of all these.
******************
水を張って田植えを待つばかりのいつもの田んぼ道を歩いた時に立ち上がってくる水の匂い、髪を梳く風の感触が旅の思い出にチリチリと疼いている心を静めてくれました。
Walking along the watered field ready for planting rice, I smelled its water rising and felt the touch of the wind combing my hair, which tranquilized my mind tingling with the memories of my trip.
ほととぎす、蛍体験/Little Cuckoo, Glowworm Experience
伊那在住の連句パートナー淑子との文音の中で知った時鳥の事、蛍の事、どれも私の経験してこなかったことでうらやましい限り。
「5/25に時鳥の初鳴きを聞きました。」 「今しがた(5/28)玄関前で聞こえました。」と実況中継そのもの。
I came to know about little cuckoos and fireflies through my correspondence with my renku partner Yoshiko who lives in Ina-city, Nagano. I envy her, for I have had neither experience.
She writes, "On May 25 the first little cuckoo warbled." And on May 28 "I've just heard it warbling in front of the entrance." It's just like a live broadcast.
Fireflies also seem to be flying around the paddies and several times some were clinging to the window of her house. What luxury it is in this modern age!
蛍に因み当ブログ三つ物5月版同様、「波」町田支部創立15周年記念句集「谿声」から拙訳と共に1句。
生も死も1回かぎり初蛍 横山治子
Talking of fireflies, let me introduce haiku with my translation from 'Keisei-Water Sound of the Gorge'- the 15th anniversary issue of the foundation of the Machida branch of the group
'Nami-Wave'.
once and for all
both to live and to die
a first firefly Haruko Yokoyama
◇◆★〇☆●▼◇☆■◆★◎△
'Nami-Wave'.
once and for all
both to live and to die
a first firefly Haruko Yokoyama
◇◆★〇☆●▼◇☆■◆★◎△
窓に張り付く蛍、そして1回かぎりの命の灯をともす初蛍。幻想的な像と物語が次から次へと沸いてきませんか?
The firefly clung to the window and the first firefly glowing with once-in-a-lifetime light; They give rise to dreamlike pictures
and stories one after another,don't they?


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿