2016年9月1日木曜日

カレンダー発三つ物-「キッコちゃ~ん!」....9月 / Triplet Starting from Calendar -”Hey,Kikko-cha~n!"...... September

カレンダー発三つ物-”キッコちゃ~ん!”...9月



母と子と野草の野辺に集(すだ)く虫   ニール
  異郷の地へと飛び立つ夜寒      吉子
満月と横断バスは並走し          麻美

Triplet Starting from Calendar -
"Hey, Kikko-cha~n!”...... September 



mother and child
in a thicket of gloriosas
buzz of insects                               Neil
     night chill as we board
     a plane to foreign lands               Y.R.
Greyhound bus
at the same speed as
the harvest moon                           Mami 

夏休みに私たちはしばしば偶然に出会ったり再会したりします。先月私も昔グループで共に連句を巻いていたご夫婦と再会しました。そこでこの9月三つ物の第一,二句をお願いし私が第三を付け添えました。

The summer vacation often brings us chance encounters or reunions. Last month I got reunited with a couple I used to compose renku with in a group. I asked them to contribute their verses to the Sept. triplet and then I followed up with this 3rd one. 

休暇で日本に帰郷中彼らは横浜のメアリーカサット展を鑑賞し、それを九月のグロリオサの絵と関連づけて、ニールがこの発句を詠んでくれました。

While they were staying back in Japan for their holidays, they visited Mary Cassatt Exhibition in Yokohama, which led him to create this starting verse also in connection with the Sept. picture of gloriosa.

奥さんの吉子さんが、自分の旅との絡みで第二句を付けてくれました。異郷の地への旅立ちと夜寒の気分が色んなことを暗示しています。第三は私自身のアメリカ大陸横断バス旅行の経験から来たものです。

His wife Yoshiko accompanied this with her second verse alluding to her own trip. The sentiments of departing for the foreign lands and the night chill are suggestive of various things.Third verse came from my own experience of transcontinental trip by bus in the US.

初めての海外旅行は私にとりカルチャーショックと驚きに満ちたものでした。心に刻まれた光景の中のひとつがこれです。私の乗ったバスは広々とした乾いた大地を進むただの一点に思えました、月を道連れに。

My first overseas trip filled me with culture shocks and amazement. One of the scenes etched on my mind is this; My bus seemed to be just a dot moving in a wide expanse of the barren land with the moon as a companion.

しばらくぶりに会って一緒に何かを創り出す機会に恵まれたことに感謝です。なんといっても連句は良い交流手段であると改めて確信しました。

I'm grateful for a chance of creating something together after a long stretch of time.  I was reassured that after all renku is a good tool of communication.  




<<<<<<<<<<  ★★★★★  >>>>>>>>>

しなやか、かつ強靭

9月は防災の月。かつて被災地の仮設住宅に紙パイプが使われたという話を思い出しました。。環境に優しい紙という素材に強さが加わってこんな使われ方も、という事はとても喜ばしいニュースでした。

Supple as well as Strong

Sept. is a month of prevention against disaster. I remembered the houses built of the paper pipes had been used for the tentative housing in the disaster-hit areas. It was delightful news that the environment-friendly material like paper was made strong enough to be used this way.

私個人も、水墨画を描く和紙に惹かれて紙すき体験にも出かけ、実際自宅でも牛乳パックリサイクル紙を葉書や紙細工に再生したことがあります。

Personally,attracted to washi(Japanese paper)for drawing Indian-ink paintings, I once went experiencing paper making and at home I actually reproduced the milk cartons into post cards and paper 
products myself.



友人のS さんの場合は折り紙に魅せられています。折り紙教室に通い、色々な作品を送ってくれます。中でも紙製のイヤリングには
本当に感心し、海外でもプレゼントしたら大変喜ばれました。




One of my friends, Ms. S, is charmed by origami
(art of holding paper). She has been learning it in class and sent me a variety of work. Among them the paper earrings
really impressed me and were 
received favorably when I gave them as a present abroad.


しなやかな紙が家を支える強さを併せ持つ、というとかつての大和撫子の美点でもありますが,(自戒も含めて)今や失われてしまった日本の美徳の一つでしょうか。



The supple paper has the strength to hold up the 
houses at the same time, which used to be the merit of Yamato Nadeshiko (Japanese women) as well. It's one of the Japanese virtues that have been lost.(I too
admonish myself.)


野良ちゃんの楽隠居







我が家に飼われることになった元野良猫キッコ。’美猫’故か人懐っこさゆえか、道行く人々にも愛されて、庭の棚に置いた座布団の上に丸まって一日楽隠居しています。近隣のファンが垣根越しに「キッコちゃ~ん!」と声をかけると、しっぽを振って愛嬌をふりまくことも忘れてはいません。








Dear Nora’s(Stray Cat)Easy Life in
Retirement



Once a stray cat,Kikko came to be our cat. Whether it is because she is a ’cute cat’ or takes to anybody, she is even loved by the passersby. She lies curled up in the cushion placed on the garden shelf all day, enjoying her easy life in retirement.She doesn’t forget to serve her neighbor fans by wagging her tail when they call out ”Hey, Kikko-cha~n!". 


一方、部屋の中ではいつも私たちに背を向け庭を眺め、その姿は哲学者のようでもあります。野良猫として生まれどこに安住の地を見つけるか、運としか言いようがない、とつくづく思います。

Inside the room, however,she always gazes at the garden with her back to us. Her back view looks like that of a philosopher. I keenly feel that nothing but fate decides where a stray cat can find its sanctuary. 




            <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<     ◆◆◆   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>             

ハラリホロリと

今月紹介したい俳句グループ「波」の伊藤民雄さんも猫のみならず動物の大愛好家。その句は

   人知れずはらりほろりと葛の花  
          町田支部創立15周年記念句集「谿声」より
Lightly in Drops

Tamio Ito, the author of the verse I'd like to introduce this month from 'Keisei-Water Sound of the Gorge' is a lover of not only the cats but all the animals.

           kudzu flowers 
           in quiet succession
           fluttering down                                                       from the 15th anniversary issue of Machida                                branch of the group 'Nami-Wave'


葛の根から採れる粉で作る葛湯はとてもおいしいばかりでなく健康に良いのですが、その花はそれほど知られていないかもしれません。







Kudzu(arrowroot) is well known for its powdered root. It's made into the starch gruel, which is healthy as well as tasty but its flowers may not be so well known.



良い香りを放つ房状の赤紫色の花の咲いている野辺を歩きながらふと気が付くと地面にその花びらが散っている。そういう静かな季節の移ろいを人生に重ねあわせて創られたのでしょうか。情景が良く浮かんでくる佳句だと思います。


Walking around the field with the fragrant purplish red flowers in cluster, we casually take notice of their petals scattered on the ground. This verse may have been created by identifying such quiet seasonal transition with his own life. This is a fine verse very suggestive of the scenery.

             


                 <<< ~・・・// /◎ /// ・・・~ >>>

秋の儚さを感じさせる月、9月を満喫していきませんか。


Why not fully appreciate the month of September which is evocative of the autumnal transience?


0 件のコメント: