2016年10月1日土曜日

カレンダー発三つ物-果実。。。10月 / Triplet Starting from Calendar-Fruit......- October

カレンダー発三つ物-果実/10月




月光あまねし嬉々として熟れゆくよ    麻
  柿剥きは母つるせしは父        淑
分け入るやバッタ四方に飛び散りて   麻


10月のカレンダーの絵(当ブログ掲載)に添えるという事で発句では、何が熟れゆくかを明らかにしていません。脇でそれが柿と特定され、しかも月光に照らされる景句ではなく、干し柿創りの夫婦の役割分担という人事句が添えられました。



第3でその夫婦の子が外に出ていくと1歩踏み入る度にバッタが飛び散る稲田が広がっています。平和な秋の田園風景を楽しんでもらえたらと思います。



Triplet Starting from Calendar-Fruit/ Oct.

in abundance of 
the moon light
joyfully ripening                      Ma
  persimmons pared by mom
  and then dad hung them all          Yo
with your each step,
the locusts fly off 
all directions                         Ma

Accompanying the Oct. picture of the calendar(covered in this blog), the starting verse of this month doesn't tell what is ripening. In the second verse we know they are the persimmons; The verse is depicting a couple's role sharing for preparing dried persimmons but not the scenery of persimmons lit under the moonlight.

In the third verse the couple's child goes outside to find the rice paddies spreading widely, where each step of the child gets locusts to fly away. 

Hopefully one autumn scene of a peaceful countryside can be appreciated.  


柿自慢

柿というと各家庭に高い木があってそれぞれ我が家の味を自慢したがるようです。昔砂糖の希少な頃は、糖分を取るための大事な食糧だったと聞きますが、この豊かな時代になっても庭で採った柿の魅力は相変わらずのようです。


PersimmonーProud


It seems that the families with tall persimmon trees in their gardens feel like boasting of the sweetness of their own fruit. I hear the persimmons used to be precious sugary provisions when they were scarce in the past. Even in this affluent age it looks like the freshly picked persimmons from the gardens are appealing.

塀の内側

私の子供時代はザクロ、イチジクがこの時期の楽しみでした。ほんのりとした甘さ、きれいな赤色、それぞれの独特な口当たり、そして近所に配る時の母の仕草などが懐かしく思い出されます。

Inside the Fense

In my childhood pomegranates and figs were my pleasure around this time. I recall with nostalgia their slight sweetness, pretty tint of red, characteristic taste of each fruit, and the way my mother gave them away to our neighbors.

茶の間で種を吐き出しながら、「お隣のTさんがまたっ。。。!」
と、近所の噂話に憤慨した、かと思うと、

「お返しに深谷ねぎを頂いた!!」と感激する母。

「イチジクをきれいに剥いてあげないと食べてくれない。」
と父の事をこぼしたり、1960年代の平凡な茶の間の平和な光景のいくつかです。



Spitting the pits out in the living room, my mother used to get angry at the rumor of our neighbor. "Mrs. T did it again...!".  

Then another time she looked happy, saying,"They gave me Fukaya leeks*in return!!" 

Also she often complained about  my father; "He never eats the figs unless I pare them cleanly." etc.etc....: some of the peaceful scenes of a homely living room of the 60's.

                                                                 *produce of Fukaya city to the north of Tokyo  

父が自家営業だったのでフェンスの中で育った子供時代は確かに安泰でのびやかな暮らしを提供してくれましたが、どこかにいつも塀の外に対するあこがれを抱いていたのを覚えています。特に語学を駆使して海外へ、の思いは静かに育っていったように思います。

Growing up within the fence, for my father ran his own  business, surely provided me with a peaceful and carefree childhood. Somewhere in my mind, though, I remember harboring my yearnings for the outside world.  Particularly my desire to go overseas making use of a foreign language skill was quietly swelling.



女子会で連句

昔の思い出と言えば、14年も前に友人宅に集まり三つ物に挑戦した際の記録が出てきました。私以外誰も連句のれの字も知らなくても、何とか3つ物が2組出来上がりました。私は連句は体験していましたが、捌きは、大した経験もなく、仲間が1品持ち寄っておしゃべりの会を持ったその余興として、皆苦しみかつ楽しみました。


Renku at a Hen Party

Talking of a past memory, I found a record of the triplet linking a group of my friends tried in our gathering at my friend's house as long as 14 years ago. Nobody but I knew the ABC's of renku but we somehow managed to complete two sets. I had experienced some renku but not enough as a sabaki leader; We all entertained ourselves with some efforts in the side show of the potluck-chattering party of my schoolmates.


ルールを知らなくても、日本語の語感や季節感は各々が持っているもの。こういう遊びで一時を共にし、稚拙ながら、作品として残せるというのが、俳句とは違う連句の魅力かと思います。


Not knowing the rules, we each have the linguistic sense of Japanese and seasonal sense. It's, I feel, the attraction of renku, unlike haiku, that we can share a moment and leave behind a work, artless as it is, while spending such a  joyful time. 

0 件のコメント: