2023年3月19日日曜日

まさこ、ますみの共作写真俳句第9集Collaborative photo+haiku collection of Masako and Masumi No.9


まさこ、ますみの共作写真俳句第9集 
 Collaborative photo+haiku collection of Masako and Masumi No.9



夕凪や
ヨギひたすらに立尽す



staying on his feet
with all  his heart-
yogi in the evening lull


水辺に立つアオサギの静けさは修行で立ち続けるヨギを想起させます。
The calm of the gray heron standing by the water evokes the image of a yogi who keeps standing in his ascetic practices.










鎧よりすは出づる首
       亀鳴けり
sticking the neck
right out of its armor-
a tortoise call
立派な甲羅から鎧を思い空想の季語「亀鳴く」を添えました。
The solid-looking shell of the tortoise suggested armor, which was matched with the imaginary season word "tortoise call".


 

アリア透く鶯胸を膨らませ      

UGUISU

puffing out its chest

crystal aria

幸運にも家の白蓮の木の枝から枝へ移りながら鳴く鶯を聞いてしかも見ることが出来ました。体中を楽器にして「ホ―ッホケキョーッ」と鳴いています。胸を膨らませて「ホーッ」と鳴き「ホケキョーッ」で締めくくります。非公開のコンサートでしたが何とか動画を撮ることが出来ました。もし関心があり、画像のかなりの乱れをご容赦頂けるなら、こちらをクリックしてご覧いただければ幸いです。https://youtu.be/GkUYiPI5ASw

I was lucky enough to see as well as hear uguisu, a warbler, flitting from branch to branch of our magnolia tree. Making its whole body an instrument, it sings "hoh-ho-ke-kyoh".  Fluffing up its chest while sounding "hoh", it finalizes with  "ho-ke-kyoh". I managed to film its private concert. If you're interested and don't mind the flickering screen, I would appreciate it if you click,  https://youtu.be/GkUYiPI5ASw.









0 件のコメント: