2023年2月9日木曜日

「笑はせて」" Cause a Laughter" --まさこ、ますみの共作写真俳句第8集/ Collaborative photo+haiku collection of Masako and Masumi No.8


笑はせてみせんぞと蛇穴を出づ

by all means
will cause a laughter
snake out of hibernation

まさこ曰:「たまたま写してしまった! 何となくフフッと言いたい。」
蛇穴を出づ(春の季語)

Masako says, "I happened to have photographed it!
Somehow, I can't help chuckling."
Snake out of hibernation: spring season word




紫のマスカラ薄暑のすれ違ひ

just passing by
the mauve mascara
early summer
 
ますみ:クレマチスの薄紫色の蕊が睫に思えてすれ違いざまに垣間見る女性に例えました。
     写真の鉄線は夏の花なので薄暑を季語に。

Masumi: The mauve pistil(or stamen) of the clematis looked like a lady's mascara,
 which stimulated my imagination of glimpsing a lady in passing by.



 待春の空の縁どり蝋細工

waxwork
fringed with the sky
awaits spring

ますみ:季節の終わりに蝋梅の丘で撮影したらどう見ても蝋細工が野外展示されているようでした。
写真の蝋梅は冬の季語なので同じく冬の待春を俳句に。

Masumi: I visited wintersweet's hill toward the end of its season and photographed 
these wax-like flowers. They seemed to be displayed in the open-air exhibition.
Wintersweet, waiting for spring: winter season words



柔らかき草のひだまり春眠し

cushiony grasses
in the pool of the sun
sleepy spring
   
ますみ:散歩の行きも帰りも全く不動の野良猫ちゃん。絶好のひだまりを確保した様です。何とも平和!
春眠し:春の季語

Masumi: On the way to and from my walking route, the cat kept basking 
in the sun in his favorite grass bed. How peaceful! 
sleepy spring: spring season word


注:共同制作の為季節、テーマは混在しています。
   Note: The seasons and themes are mixed due to the collaborative work. 

0 件のコメント: